The Many Types of Sneaker Proxies
The term “sneaker proxies” is broad, and people look for specific releases to cop. You’ll often run into terms like Nike proxies (or SNKRS proxies), Supreme proxies, Yeezy proxies, Footsites proxies, Adidas proxies, Bape proxies, and so on.
How to Choose the Best Proxies for Sneaker Bots
If you want to buy the best proxies for Supreme, Footsites, and other shoes stores, look for the following:
- Residential IPs – datacenter proxies used to a good choice for copping sneakers. Not anymore. Today it’s residential proxies or static residential proxies (DC resi).
- Proxies near the store’s server – for example, if the seller is located in the US, you’ll need proxies from the States – ideally NY, Virginia, or Chicago. This will make your connection faster.
- The fastest proxies you can get – speed is very important and can make or break a drop. We realize that testing it by yourself is hard. That’s why, we made the tests for you.
Datacenter vs. Residential Sneaker Proxies
In the past, datacenter proxies were the main choice for sneakers: they’re cheap and very fast. But nowadays, many of the shoe sites have implemented strict security measures. They quickly spot a datacenter IP and ban it, sometimes taking down a whole subnet.
Some providers still advertise datacenter proxies as working for Shopify. They can be hit-or-miss, depending on whether the website has implemented the new and very strict bot protection. Nowadays they’re more often used as CAPTCHA proxies, to collect tokens.
Of course, not everything depends on proxies – sneaker bots often have even more impact. (Try asking SNRKRS botters about it.) But to be on the safe side, we’re only including residential proxies in our list, as they are a safer choice.
Don’t Use Free Shoe Proxies
Really, don’t. Good luck finding free sneaker proxies that haven’t been banned on shoe sites already. If you do, they’ll be too slow and unreliable for copping, anyway. Buying shoes is hard enough as it is – proxies should help with the process, not hinder it.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sneaker Proxies
What Are Sneaker Proxies?
Sneaker proxies are proxy IP addresses optimized specifically for buying sneakers from the most popular online shoe stores. They are used with sneaker bots to cop limited releases before they become unavailable.
Where Can I Buy Sneaker Proxies?
You can safely buy sneaker proxies from any of the providers on our list. Our selection of the best proxies for sneaker bots considers various budgets and needs. Using it, you’ll be sure to find a sneaker proxy provider for you.
What Is the Best Sneaker Bot?
How to Use Sneaker Proxies?
- Get multiple IPs – the more proxies you have, the fewer chances you have to get blocked and therefore – win against the heavy competition.
- Use one IP for one task – some websites allow only one IP address to buy a pair of sneakers, and it’s a good way to avoid getting blocked.
- Collect CAPTCHA tokens – most shoe sites will require you to complete CAPTCHAs. Good sneaker bots let you watch Youtube videos or use a Gmail account to get one-click CAPTCHAs.
- Monitor releases – assign a few proxies to constantly watch for an incoming drop. Your cook group should inform you about the release, but it’s a good safety measure.