Oxylabs, the Lithuanian provider of data extraction tools and services, has introduced ready-to-use datasets to its product line-up.
The service targets companies that need freshly-collected data but lack the necessary in-house infrastructure or expertise to extract it in-house.
You can choose from five types of data sets:
- E-commerce product data with Amazon and Walmart as the main sources.
- Company data with data from websites like Owler, AngelList, CrunchBase, Craft.co.
- Job posting data featuring Indeed, Glassdoor, and StackShare.
- Product review data that draws from Trustpilot, G2 Reviews, and Capterra.
- Community and code data extracted from websites like GitHub, StackShare, and DockerHub.
It’s also possible to request custom data sets from any public web domain.
Oxylabs can deliver the data sets monthly, quarterly, or as a one-time purchase. You can choose from multiple data formats like JSON and CSV sent over SFTP or cloud storage, such as Amazon AWS.
The pricing for data sets starts from $1,000 per month. You can already purchase one by contacting Oxylabs through a sales form.