Oxylabs, the Lithuanian provider of web scraping tools and services, has launched self-service functionality for its dedicated datacenter proxies.
Until recently, you had to buy the product through a sales process. Now, it is possible to do so without any human interaction.
Here are the key details about the self-service option:
- You can buy anywhere between 20 and 500 IPs.
- The available locations include the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Netherlands, Canada, and Brazil. You’re free to distribute proxies among multiple countries.
- The proxies come as an endpoint with different ports. It’s possible to view the underlying IPs but not connect to them directly.
- Oxylabs allows rotating the IPs automatically by using a specific port number.
- The service supports HTTP and HTTP(S) but not the SOCKS5 protocol.
- You can upgrade or downgrade the plan as needed in the dashboard.
Oxylabs’ managed onboarding remains available for enterprise clients. Compared to the self-service option, it grants direct access to an IP list instead of an endpoint, supports more locations (188 countries), and enables SOCKS5 connectivity.
The pricing for self-service dedicated datacenter proxies begins from $2.5 per IP address and reaches $2/IP at 500 proxies. It’s possible to refund the product within 3 days.