Yeezy Proxies: 5 Things You Should Know
Tips for choosing the best provider to cop those Yeezy kicks.
The sneaker mania continues with an increasing number of sneakerheads attempting to be the first to get the freshest kicks online. Adidas offers some of the most iconic series which include NMD, Ultra Boost, and, of course, Adidas Yeezy. The Yeezy series first started in 2015 by Kanye West, who needs no introduction, instantly became a classic in the sneaker world. And due to the insane competition, a lot of sneaker fans today use automated software – bots and proxies – to grab a pair. Yeezy bots require proxies that should be optimized for this specific use and in this article, I’m going to discuss the most important things that you should pay attention to when choosing your Yeezy proxy provider.
How Does Sneaker Copping Work?
If you’re already familiar with the process of sneaker copping, feel free to skip this section. If not, here’s a quick summary. Sneaker copping refers to the use of automated software to buy a pair of brand new sneakers immediately after they’re released on the vendors’ website.
There are two components necessary to get your favorite kicks. The first one is a sneaker bot that will navigate through the purchase page faster than humanly possible. But if you want to increase your chances of actually making the purchase or if you want to buy more pairs, you’ll also need to use a proxy service with multiple accounts.
Sneaker sites usually limit sales to one pair per account, and they can easily detect it if you’re using the same IP address with multiple accounts. To avoid detection, using a proxy network is inevitable.
What Should You Look for in a Yeezy proxy?
If you came here looking for a straight answer, let’s get to it without further ado. These are the main things that the best Yeezy proxies should take care of:
1) Speed. It is especially important with Yeezy proxies because the sneakers get sold out fast and you don’t want to be late to the game. Largely, the speed of a Yeezy proxy will depend on its proximity to the sneaker site’s server. However, most proxies of this kind are precisely optimized for this purpose, meaning they are usually located nearby Adidas, Yeezy Supply and other Yeezy retailers’ servers.
2) Location. In the case of proxies, their geographic position is tightly related to their speed. However, there’s also more to it. Having proxies that are located near the vendors’ servers means that your proxy will seem less suspicious to the automated systems that look for bot-like behavior on websites. Essentially, this means that if you get proxies that take care of the location aspect, your chances of getting blocked will be significantly reduced.
3) Price. This one is always a factor when choosing most products. However, here’s a thing. It’s possible to get your proxies for free. Although it may sound tempting, I strictly advise against using free proxies because they will either be deficient and unreliable or will have a hidden agenda, like farming your data to sell to marketers. As the saying goes, “if you’re not paying for the product, you are the product.”
4) Proxy type. There’s a debate going on regarding which type of proxies are the best for copping Yeezys and sneakers in general. Without going too much into detail, I recommend choosing residential proxies. Why? Residential proxies are nearly unblockable because, from the outside, they appear as any other regular IP address. Sure, data center proxies may be faster, but with each passing day they become easier to block, and this is something you don’t want to risk.
Of course, you should also check whether your chosen proxy provider is compatible with your copping bot and how easily you can connect the two, but most professional providers make this process as easy as possible and will answer all of your questions in case you need help.
What’s the Difference Between Yeezy Proxies and Sneaker Proxies?
Since Yeezy proxies are part of a broader category of sneaker proxies, they’re not too different at all. Yeezy proxies, in general, must tick all the boxes that more general sneaker proxies do. It means that these proxies must be most of all fast and reliable. Just imagine getting blocked after spending a load of money on a sneaker copping bot and missing the release due to a low-quality or unoptimized proxy. You don’t want that to happen, right?
The uniqueness of Yeezy proxies lies in the fact that they are located near the servers of the Yeezy’s vendors site. This means two things:
- Lower ping and thus a faster and more reliable connection
- It adds more legitimacy to your account(s) because the IP looks more organic
Furthermore, because in this case you really don’t want to get blocked and residential proxies reduce this risk to a minimum, what you should go for are fast residential proxies.
What Proxy Provider Would I Recommend?
Since Yeezy proxies are essentially the same as more general sneaker proxies, I stand by my earlier recommendation that Smartproxy is one of the best if not the best sneaker proxy provider in the market. They offer fast and reliable residential proxies that tick all the boxes and they are relatively very affordable. Here’s a quick list of what they offer:
- Location targeting (195+ countries)
- Access to full IP pool (rotating residential proxies)
- Sticky IP functionality
- Unlimited threads and connections with all pricing plans
- Compatibility with all major sneaker bots
- Provenly fast residential IPs
- HTTP/HTTPS, IPv4 protocol support
- 24/7 live chat and email support
- 3-day money back guarantee
If you would like more recommendations, I recommend checking out our list of the best sneaker proxies, ranked.